- The Families Funding the 2016 Presidential Election
- The Cost of Mobile Ads on 50 News Websites
- Francis in America: Moments of Strength and Vulnerability
- Which Presidential Candidates Are Winning the Money Race So Far
- After Years of Drought, Wildfires Rage in California
- The U.S. Women Go on the Offensive
- Germany's Prolific Offense Vs. United States' Stingy Defense
- Who’s Running for President (and Who’s Not)?
- The Case for Kentucky as College Basketball’s Greatest Defensive Team
- Kentucky’s Formidable Height
- Report: What Is Wrong With the Ferguson Police Department?
- Jeb Bush’s Letters
- The Sounds of the Downhill
- A Record Year for Auto Recalls
- The United States of Thanksgiving
- Election 2014
- Germany Outlasts Argentina for the World Cup
- Messi vs. Maradona
- World Cup Scoring Chance Shares
- World Cup Live Charts
- Neymar Is Making the Most of His Chances
- The Way North: A Road Trip Up I-35
- What's Next in the Search for Flight 370
- The Many Faces of March
- Olympics: Giant Jumps | How Mikaela Shiffrin Won the Slalom | Composites | Olympic Venues
- The Federal Budget, Per Person
- How Y’all, Youse and You Guys Talk
- State Gun Laws Enacted in the Year Since Newtown
- Washington: A world apart
- The Black Budget
- Bryce Harper: A swing of beauty
I’m currently a Graphics Editor at The New York Times where I design and build graphics and other visual stories.
Before New York, I lived in D.C. and worked at The Washington Post as a designer in the Graphics department. I also taught digital journalism classes at Northwestern University and the University of Maryland.
The School of Journalism at UNC-Chapel Hill introduced me to visual storytelling.